Where Friends & Family Gather for Fun & Fitness
CONGRATS to NATIONAL CHAMPION — Madison!
HUGE congratulations are in order for SIGS Level 9 gymnast, MADISON. She is your JUNIOR NATIONAL Bar & Floor Champion! And, also placed 7th on BEAM & finished 4th OVERALL. We are so proud!
Class RULES for fun & safety
1. Gymnasts: please wear a leotard (without a skirt / tutu attached). Both girls and boys may instead wear shorts and shirt. Bare feet. Hair must be pulled back. No jewelry please.
2. Swimmers: a modest suit and towel. Goggles are optional and encouraged only for upper level swimmers. Swim diapers are a MUST for those not potty trained.
3. Trampoline / Tumbling: shorts and tucked-in shirt. Tennis shoes for tumblers. SOCKS for trampolinists. Hair must be pulled up / back.
4. Siblings and those NOT taking a class need to be supervised while in the lobby at SIGS. There should be no running, jumping from stairs, or any other unsafe behavior.
5. Parents are NOT to enter the gym or pool unless specifically asked by the instructor. We ask that parents please respect the instructor's authority and not distract their children during class. This includes calling out to one's child, knocking on the glass, or attempting to coach from outside the gym or pool. Doing so removes a child's focus from the instructor and can disrupt other children in a class.
General Policies & Procedures
Promptness and attendance are very important to us. Effective August 1, 2016 — class make-ups will ONLY be available with a doctor's note.
If SIGS cancels a class for any reason (inclement weather, holiday, etc.) a make-up class will be assigned or you will be allowed a make-up at your convenience.